#4 NC vs NC State | The Boneyard

#4 NC vs NC State

Reaction Score
ND almost has the chance to beat Louisville, 65 - 71.
Yeah and Olivia Miles - doing her Saylor thing - played 14 minutes for ND and scored 10 points, eh?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I watched a lot of Olivia Miles' HS stuff and all of her play in the FIBA U16 America's Championships. In the U's she was clearly the best player on the floor...and that was every game. I said it at the time and I'll say it again. After Paige she was the best PG I've seen in quite some time. Certainly since Sabrina. I said then if Paige went somewhere else I'd have been perfectly happy to have Miles. Now, I've seen only a bit of Raven Johnson, and nothing I saw put her nearly on Miles' level. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe she'll prove me wrong. This I do know. Miles to me was a steal for ND. If Clarke had gone to ND that back court would have been a nightmare for the ACC and for UConn in future meetings. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I watched a lot of Olivia Miles' HS stuff and all of her play in the FIBA U16 America's Championships. In the U's she was clearly the best player on the floor...and that was every game. I said at the time and I'll say it again. After Paige she was the best PG I've seen in quite some time. Certainly since Sabrina. I said then if Paige went somewhere else I'd have been perfectly happy to have Miles. Now, I've seen only a bit of Raven Johnson, and nothing I saw put her nearly on Miles' level. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe she'll prove me wrong. This I do know. Miles to me was a steal for ND. If Clarke had gone to ND that back court would have been a nightmare for the ACC and for UConn in future meetings. Just sayin'.
Yeah .. I liked her a lot too .. and she's right around the corner, local [NJ] .. i wuz so surprised to see her name in the ND box score today, dint realise that she left HS early like Saylor ..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom