3 Point Shooting | The Boneyard

3 Point Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Like that the Huskies were dialed in already in the convention center.

They're going to get looks against the zone tomorrow. I like that they have to be confident shooting the long ball.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Sam I Am looking locked in from out there. All we need him to be is Donnell Beverly.

I'm confident whenever Purvis or Hamilton squares up. And Gibbs flat out strokes.

Reaction Score
Sam I Am looking locked in from out there. All we need him to be is Donnell Beverly.

I'm confident whenever Purvis or Hamilton squares up. And Gibbs flat out strokes.

Not as much DHam as Sterling and Daniel but we have weapons. Also Jalen will make his share and Sam I Am (okay Joe D) looks confident shooting the ball. Going to need to make some vs the 2-3 for sure.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not as much DHam as Sterling and Daniel but we have weapons. Also Jalen will make his share and Sam I Am (okay Joe D) looks confident shooting the ball. Going to need to make some vs the 2-3 for sure.

Agreed, though I'm not sure if you meant Purvis or Hamilton above. I'm not super confident in Jalen's threes yet, mainly because he's still getting his feet wet. I expect I will be by the end of the year; kid certainly has the skills.

Reaction Score
Our 4 guard line up with Millet at the 5, Dham camping around the foulline and Purvis, Gibbs, JA and Sam on the wings could be deadly against the Cuse zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom