3 Game Mini-Plan | The Boneyard

3 Game Mini-Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hello Boneyard!

- I'm relatively new here, as I've never posted before. Since last year, I regularly checked in for any Uconn updates with recruiting. I've been watching Uconn football since the 05'-06' season. Unfortunately, I didn't attend a game until the 13'-14' year with a friend. It was the last 2 home games where we beat Memphis and Rutgers at home. In 14'-15' I attended one game, against Stony Brook.

- This year my father and I were planning to attend some games. We can't get season tickets due to prior commitments with relatives. We can work our way around most of them, just not all. I wanted to ask your opinions on which 3 home games would be the can't-miss ones for this year? I follow College football/basketball a lot and I know the AAC isn't a conference to die for in terms of going to a game to watch, but I just wanted to know which ones would be best or most exciting?

- As of right now I am thinking about Villanova (Home opener), USF/ECU (Possible unveiling of Alternate Uni's?), and Army (We could've won that game last season).

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
You'll want the games earlier in the year, as it will be warmer and more enjoyable to watch. Villanova for obvious reasons should be on there, but I think seeing a team like Navy and ECU/Houston would be ideal. 2 of those 3 are in the beginning of the year and it would also be kind of nice to know you have tickets to the Houston game in November when we're making a run at a conference title!

Teams that are most likely to be ranked at some point this year on our schedule at home are ECU/Navy/Houston. No guarantees by any means but if you want to see some of the bigger football teams in the conference those would be the ones to watch. Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom