2025 Recruiting Targets? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting Targets?

Reaction Score
His dad is very involved, one of the interviews from last weekend he said his dad is handling all the communication with schools right now and once he decides cuts down his list AJ will start talking to the coaches
After the game, ZAGSBLOG.com caught up with Dybantsa’s father, “Ace” Dybantsa, to discuss the move from Prolific Prep to Utah Prep. Ace said last year when Dybantsa went to Prolific, they wanted them to sign for two years.

“I was like, ‘nah, it’s one year and we’ll see what happens,'” Ace said. “So the year came up, we fulfilled our commitment. Time to go.”

High school players "sign" with high schools?

Reaction Score
After the game, ZAGSBLOG.com caught up with Dybantsa’s father, “Ace” Dybantsa, to discuss the move from Prolific Prep to Utah Prep. Ace said last year when Dybantsa went to Prolific, they wanted them to sign for two years.

“I was like, ‘nah, it’s one year and we’ll see what happens,'” Ace said. “So the year came up, we fulfilled our commitment. Time to go.”

High school players "sign" with high schools?

I'm not convinced that these prep schools actually are schools, more just basketball academies. But I haven't heard much about signing lol

Reaction Score
22 points and 20 points for Jemison in Expressions two wins today.
London Jemison, F, Expressions Elite- Currently ranked No. 58 in the class of 2025, Jemison is another guy who has had an impressive spring and is angling for a bump in the rankings. Pushing 6-foot-8 he's a long and rangy forward who is probably a natural four man but is looking more and more like he can play long stretches on the wing. On Friday he was good for 16 points, five rebounds and made a trio of threes. He currently holds offers from Notre Dame, Providence, Syracuse, Villanova, Virginia, Xavier and several others.

Reaction Score
I just found out the Perry HS down the street from my community.is a powerhouse.and defending state open Div champs They lost some good guys but still have 6’8” .
Koa Peat 2025 who is a 5 star . He comes from a spectacular athletic family
I think Bobby Hurley is recruiting him I will try to get to a game this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyThief

Top Bottom