2024 NBA Mock Draft Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2024 NBA Mock Draft Thread

Reaction Score
If Castle is only Pat Beverley I will be STUNNED. His floor is Marcus Smart. He’s going to be closer to that supercharged Jrue.

It's insane how much his stock has risen because of his defense in the last 8 months. He came to UConn as a weak defender and left the best perimeter defender in CBB.

His shooting is going to improve. By year 3 in the league, he's going to be 34-36% shooter from deep, and continue to be a beast at the rim. I see him as a career 12/4/4 guy as a floor.

Reaction Score

Second round, No. 48 pick: Top three player options​

1. Cam Spencer, SG, UConn

Spencer is one of the best shooters in this draft, hitting 44% of his 3s this season -- many of which came running off screens or pulling up off the bounce. He is a smart, unselfish passer who can moonlight in a playmaking role and brings a tough, fiery demeanor that will be appreciated by teammates and coaches alike.

His age -- he's currently the oldest player projected to be drafted at 24 -- and defensive/athletic limitations will likely relegate him to the second round, but it shouldn't surprise anyone to see him carve out a NBA career considering his skill level, feel for the game and competitiveness

apologies if posted

Reaction Score
No Ceilings developed a methodology to compare players in the draft to current NBA players, calculating three-point shooting similarity scores. I have no idea how strong the predictive value will be. It was still an interesting exercise. Castle’s comparisons were solid, and it’s not hard to see him shooting around 35% or better from three before long. You can see the full chart at the link, as well as other comparisons.

IMG_5691.jpeg

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
No Ceilings developed a methodology to compare players in the draft to current NBA players, calculating three-point shooting similarity scores. I have no idea how strong the predictive value will be. It was still an interesting exercise. Castle’s comparisons were solid, and it’s not hard to see him shooting around 35% or better from three before long. You can see the full chart at the link, as well as other comparisons.

View attachment 101670

Nicolas Claxton?
Golden State Warriors Lol GIF by NBA

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin