OT: - 2023 Recruiting: Bridgeport Prep's Mathok Majok to UMass | The Boneyard

OT: 2023 Recruiting: Bridgeport Prep's Mathok Majok to UMass

Reaction Score

Would have loved to see him play live next season but he reclassed into the '23 class for next season.

7'3 210. Went for 21 points (all FGs were dunks), 11 rebounds and 8 blocks against Putnam Science National back in March. Total project for sure, but fun to see him commit locally (other offers were Coastal Carolina and Sacred Heart).

Reaction Score

Would have loved to see him play live next season but he reclassed into the '23 class for next season.

7'3 210. Went for 21 points (all FGs were dunks), 11 rebounds and 8 blocks against Putnam Science National back in March. Total project for sure, but fun to see him commit locally (other offers were Coastal Carolina and Sacred Heart).

We could have given him two or three years working with DC to get him ready to make an impact............

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
We could have given him two or three years working with DC to get him ready to make an impact............

Counterpoint - he stinks.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I think it’s clear Sanogo is staying based on our lack of interest here. Confirmed.

Reaction Score
Coastal Carolina has a beautiful campus and weather. Of those schools, I'd have chosen Coastal Carolina.

I don't understand the obsession with weather picking colleges on here. Every time you mention a school south of the Mason-Dixon someone brings up the nice weather. Weather is factor #87 if you're a mildly intelligent recruit looking for somewhere to develop your skills.

Reaction Score
I don't understand the obsession with weather picking colleges on here. Every time you mention a school south of the Mason-Dixon someone brings up the nice weather. Weather is factor #87 if you're a mildly intelligent recruit looking for somewhere to develop your skills.
I've always said, as big a UConn fan as I am, if I got an offer from Miami, I'm there. Kids don't make decisions based on development.

Reaction Score
I've always said, as big a UConn fan as I am, if I got an offer from Miami, I'm there. Kids don't make decisions based on development.

And how many kids have you helped through the recruitment process?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom