Khavon Moore | The Boneyard

Khavon Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
5-star, 6-foot-7 wing who's described as a pure shooter who can score at all three levels. Also supposed to have good vision -- "excellent" passer according to numerous sites -- but struggles finishing through contact and doesn't handle the ball all that well.

He's still just 15 years old.

EDIT: Oklahoma & Georgia are the only P5 schools to have offered so far. There will obviously be many more to come.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
5-star, 6-foot-7 wing who's described as a pure shooter who can score at all three levels. Also supposed to have good vision -- "excellent" passer according to numerous sites -- but struggles finishing through contact and doesn't handle the ball all that well.

He's still just 15 years old.

EDIT: Oklahoma & Georgia are the only P5 schools to have offered so far. There will obviously be many more to come.

I believe he can't finish through contact but the one time they show him in the video getting hit he finishes with his left which is pretty nice for a 15 years old. Hell if DHam had a left hand he'd average at least 4 more points a game.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I believe he can't finish through contact but the one time they show him in the video getting hit he finishes with his left which is pretty nice for a 15 years old. Hell if DHam had a left hand he'd average at least 4 more points a game.

There were actually 3 plays in the video where he played through contact. If those were the only 3 for a season, I guess that would suck, but if they were typical, I have to wonder where the rep of not being able to play through contact came from. Is it just because of the lean and lanky build, so writers assign that handle to him automatically?

C

Chief00

Getting lots of good visits - hope they are equivalent to the Bunk experience.
We can hope the enhance tour of facilities has some positive impact. A lot of work goes into getting a visit - we need a smooth oiled machine once it happens.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
We can hope the enhance tour of facilities has some positive impact. A lot of work goes into getting a visit - we need a smooth oiled machine once it happens.

Looks like Freeman has taken over as a tour guide... thoughts? concerns?

Reaction Score
Interesting. Louisville went with the smooth lubed machine approach. Recruiting is more art than science I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom