2017 Recruiting Thread | Page 18 | The Boneyard

2017 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
dang, it's that much of a difference b/w and us and Pitt that a kid can pretty much disgard us like that? Honestly, I thought we had a legit shot... but with the kid finishing his visit to Storrs then, the next day, choosing Pitt, makes you wonder what is it that we don't have that this kid realized that quickly to scratchus off his list?

Reaction Score
dang, it's that much of a difference b/w and us and Pitt that a kid can pretty much disgard us like that? Honestly, I thought we had a legit shot... but with the kid finishing his visit to Storrs then, the next day, choosing Pitt, makes you wonder what is it that we don't have that this kid realized that quickly to scratchus off his list?
Really not that difficult Tuck, ACC vs AAC, is the 1st place you can look, followed by PA kid whose brother played at Pitt.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

A brother who played at Pitt and is currently in the NFL...?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
That and the fact that Pitt has a history of developing NFL talent at the WR position. Can't blame him--stay home and go to a school in P5 that churns out good WRs

Reaction Score
HuskyMed, just wanted to pass this on, that 247sports reported a couple of days ago that Issac Hawn committed to NIU....

Reaction Score

He has the chance to play for his state U. You say this about many of CT's kids. It happens. It was more or less expected.

Reaction Score
He has the chance to play for his state U. You say this about many of CT's kids. It happens. It was more or less expected.
I get it with us... we are still trying to prove our worth/value as a legit FBS level football program.. BUT, we've gotten better.. enough so that we're starting to keep our kids in state that are FBS caliber. We still gotta get over that hump win bigger schools ( i.e. Michigan, Ohio State, FSU, Alabama, etc... ) come on our turf and scoop up our players... Just win one of those battles... so far, we haven't...

I think the success we have on the field these next 2 years will help change that.. I see a light at the end of the tunnel here, finally...

Reaction Score
dakotadavis56 8:42am via Twitter for iPhone
Just received an offer from UCONN!!

Dakota Davis is a 6-5 310lb OL from Gleneig High School in Gleneig Maryland. Other offers at this time from Albany, Bryant, Bucknell, EKu, Fordham, Holy Cross, Lehigh, Monmouth, Ohio, ODU and Robert Morris.

Reported by MS to be visiting UConn today...

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Great size and motor, and I love the way he finishes his blocks. Nothing to see though in terms of pass protection unless you look at his sophomore tape, and even there it's only on a couple of plays. I guess the staff thinks he's coachable.

Reaction Score
Dhobbs92Jun 09, 8:50pm via Twitter for Android
Thankful to receive an offer from the University of Connecticut. Another great offer on the table. @UConnFootball

Dallas Hobbs is a 6-6 225lb TE/DE from Washington High School in Cedar Rapids Iowa. Hobbs will be doing a PG year @ Deerfield Academy. Other offers from Fordham and Holy Cross at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom