2017 Recruiting: David Pindell | The Boneyard

2017 Recruiting: David Pindell

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Looks like he has an offer from Temple and it says interest from Rutgers and Utah among others.

Not sure what the deal is with typing TOS, but it AFTB (ain't from the boneyard).

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Anybody know how many years of eligibility this guy has left?

Reaction Score
Kentucky has offered. Back in July of 2014.

“I’m hearing from Tennessee, Boston College, Rutgers, West Virginia, Maryland, Old Dominion, Monmouth, Stony Brook, and Coastal Carolina,” Pindell said.

West Virginia, Syracuse, and Tennessee join Kentucky as other BCS offers on the table for the quarterback. The Kentucky offer is one that pleased Pindell.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Looks better than anything we got. I'd like to have him. As a JUCO, he'd be the clubhouse leader for the job in September.

Btw, that offense he ran at CC has some nice simple plays that seemed to work well. His mastery of his CC playbook is interesting to contrast with our offense over the last three games in particular. What I am getting at is that the kid seem to know his playbook and executed option #1 nicely everytime.

Reaction Score
Keep this on the recruiting board. I can't pay any attention to any of these kids until they sign or get on campus. The whole niche that recruiting has carved out is just weird to me.

Reaction Score
The FBS offers he has as of this year are Georgia Southern, Temple, UConn, Buffalo, ULL and Kent State.

Reaction Score
Looks like he has an offer from Temple and it says interest from Rutgers and Utah among others. .

Current offers besides UConn are Temple, Buffalo, Coastal Carolina, Georgia Southern, Kent State, Louisiana Lafayette and Maine

Active discussion and more info in 2017 Recruiting Thread. Tough to keep two separate areas accurate and up-to-date. (Not pointed @ you CHB - for the new visitors)

Reaction Score
Keep this on the recruiting board. I can't pay any attention to any of these kids until they sign or get on campus. The whole niche that recruiting has carved out is just weird to me.

I had no idea there was a separate board for football recruiting. I'm mostly on the basketball board and I'm used to there being one board for everything. My bad.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I saw Marshall highlights there. Did he go to Marshall for a year?

Reaction Score
yeah this looks like an FBS athlete who can also sling it. Sign him up

Reaction Score
Kid looks great. Love his play action and then drops it right over the middle 7 yards deep. Kid has presence, no happy feet and picks the right time to run. Yeah I know it's a highlight tape, but he took a few hits and stood in there and threw some nice passes.

Be lucky to get him. I'm sure he'll see where he has a huge shot at starting here right away.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Besides his quick feet and obvious speed. He also gets the ball out VERY fast, which is something we desperately need since this O-Line has no concept of what pass protection is.

It makes me wonder, could DW get to this level? Unfortunately I have my doubts....at least anytime in the near future.

Reaction Score
Those offers where from when he was a senior in high school - before he went JUCO after signing and decommiting to South Carolina State.
Even still, when's the last time we landed a kid at QB, that, that many people wanted at QB?

This is the type of kid I've yearned for for years at the position. Bunch of MAC and lower level fbs offers at QB.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
imagine - a qb who can run AND pass
Wow- this kid has a motor
Would luv to see him at UConn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads