2016 Pro Cycling thread | The Boneyard

2016 Pro Cycling thread

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Well so far in '16 we've had the tour Down Under, your races in Argentina, the middle east, Tirreno-Adriatico, Paris-Nice, Criterium International... but for me the real spring racing is the Classics in Belgium. Peter Sagan finally delivered on his classics promise for Tinkoff, just as their owner is getting out of the game and they're looking for a sponsor to take over.

Sagan beat out Fabs Cancellara in a big win in Ronde von Vlanderen. Can he pull it off in my favorite classic, Paris-Roubaix tomorrow morning? He's got a shot but these races are so unpredictable. Well, other than I can safely say Phil Gaimon won't win - he's a pure climber who weighs under a buck fifty, he's going to bounce off the cobbles like a SmartCar. #Pray4Phil Fabs and Tom Boonen will be motivated to win in their final Roubaix race of their careers but I don't think they'll be at the front of the race in a position to win it. Here are some contenders.

junglehusky

Reaction Score

junglehusky

Reaction Score
Tejay drops out of the Olympics due to Zika concern (his wife is preggers).

A blog update on the spring / early summer campaign from American domestique Phil Gaimon:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam
Top Bottom