2016 Blue White Game | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2016 Blue White Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We should therefore be allowed to each bring a single bottle of sealed water in to the stadium, and the security staff uncaps it as we enter.
Jimmy above has what I was referring to. I thought you were upset about taking the cap. Of course what you wanted to do is about the $$$. No attack here for sure but when is the last time you walked into a movie theater with a bag of pop corn made at home? Be glad it was not a regular season game they would have detained your group to get the Homeland Security dogs over to check if it was liquid explosives. ;)
Now do understand I am behind you here because when they grant you the right to walk in with anything they offer, my first beer saves me eight bucks! :D

A friend and her husband will attend with me... And he brings his own caps.
Turns around... Caps em... Heads to his seat.
Priceless!
My first thought when it happened to me. First time anyone wanted a water then a coffee came into it. Made the run one coffee, one water and one beer. ( Not quite a George Thorogood song here). Made it back to the seats with honor, a little of the water spilled as did the coffee, the beer unscathed. Priorities I guess! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom