2016 Away Game Tickets On Sale Now! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2016 Away Game Tickets On Sale Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You can't tailgate at BC without a permit, which you can't buy through the school. Might be able to get one off Craigslist or something.

Yeah, I know that it is tough ( but not impossible ). I was thinking tailgating in the figurative sense, a pre-game of any kind.

Reaction Score
Finalized hotel plans this weekend for USF game & East Carolina game. Also bought Ryan Phalens trip to BC game that includes bus , tailgate , and game ticket. Already have plans set for Navy game. Can not wait to get the bowl game tickets. It is going to be a great season to sit back and enjoy.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Finalized hotel plans this weekend for USF game & East Carolina game. Also bought Ryan Phalens trip to BC game that includes bus , tailgate , and game ticket. Already have plans set for Navy game. Can not wait to get the bowl game tickets. It is going to be a great season to sit back and enjoy.

Jealous of you my friend. Awesome to be able to hit all the road games like that.

Reaction Score
Jealous of you my friend. Awesome to be able to hit all the road games like that.
I'm lucky. My wife knows how much I love going to the games, and she has no problem with me leaving her home as she will not fly. I truly enjoy interaction with opposing teams fans as almost 100% of them are fans just like us. Always interesting to see then fan bases and pregame rituals and check out the local restaurants and bars. Can't think of anything else I'd rather do.

Reaction Score
Going to Navy game. For those going the Brigade of Midshipmen march into the stadium about 30 minutes before the game (in Sept so they will be in whites) and will be in formation on the field. They will do an about face and turn toward the away crowd and welcome the away fans by spelling out H-U-S-K-I-E-S, they will than welcome the crowd by tipping their covers in unison. They will do another about face turn to the home crowd and much louder spell N-A-V-Y, go Navy. Not sure if we will get a jet flyover, they cut them back two years ago and have been having flyovers by different types of aircraft, sometimes privately owned. Crowd other than the Midshipmen are relatively subdued and polite, Midshipmen are loud and polite. By the way for those with wives who travel with you, lot of nice shopping for the wives in Downtown Annapolis especially if you stay in one of the DTA hotels ( Loews, Marriott, O'Callahan, Westin, Historic Inns of Annapolis ) as you won't need a car. September a great time in Annapolis can't wait for this one.

Reaction Score
My 4 for the BC game, working on the Navy game but may end up going solo for that one as it's the first full week of school.

Reaction Score
I really hate agreeing w/ Hartford Hank on anything --- Boston College is located in Chestnut Hill which is part of Newton but Alumni Stadium is actually located in Brighton which is part of the City of Boston.
The part of Chestnut Hill that is in Brighton is the historic district along the reservoir, the main campus is in Newton, the Stadium is next to the main campus. Apologies but it's in Newton.

Zip Code 02467, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts Zip Code Boundary Map (MA)

Reaction Score
The part of Chestnut Hill that is in Brighton is the historic district along the reservoir, the main campus is in Newton, the Stadium is next to the main campus. Apologies but it's in Newton.

Zip Code 02467, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts Zip Code Boundary Map (MA)

I get its a technicality (that why I said I hated agreeing w/ HH) - the address/zip code may be Newton - but the field physically sits in Brighton. It's also why any Alumni Stadium Renovation plans have to be approved by City of Boston.
IMG_0530 (2).jpg

Reaction Score
Just grabbed 12 for the BC game!

Any idea as to how many tickets BC allots for visiting teams? Not that it makes any difference considering they don't sell out...

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Any idea as to how many tickets BC allots for visiting teams? Not that it makes any difference considering they don't sell out...

I am not really sure, but I would think it is similar to what UConn does. Maybe someone in the know can help out.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

Not enough for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger