2016 Away Game Tickets On Sale Now! | The Boneyard

2016 Away Game Tickets On Sale Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
FB16 - Away Games.jpg

Reaction Score
Let's not wait. It will show our level of interest in the football program is growing, in anticipation of a great year--just in case "others" may be watching from afar.
I just bought 3 tix for Navy, 4 tix for Houston and USF, and 10 tix for BC.
It's time for us to make a statement.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Props to you guys. I'm definitely in for BC but not sure how many tickets yet.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Benedict said tonight that he wants us to have more fans in the stands than BC... Let's get it done!

When and where did he say this? I love the bravado. I certainly think there will be a VERY strong contingent of UConn fans in the stands.

Dooley

Reaction Score
In case anyone is curious, the visitors sections are in the Section O/L corner of the stadium. The last time we played there, I sat up in MM and it was a good view too.

Alumni-Stadium-DBS.jpg

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
When and where did he say this? I love the bravado. I certainly think there will be a VERY strong contingent of UConn fans in the stands.
Alumni event with Benedict and Suzie in Farmington tonight.

Reaction Score
Putting the student section next to the visitor section. Hmm interesting choice. Seating visitors next to the alcohol free family section is one of the things the Rent absolutely does right. Obviously their whole joint is alcohol free but still

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
In case anyone is curious, the visitors sections are in the Section O/L corner of the stadium. The last time we played there, I sat up in MM and it was a good view too.

Alumni-Stadium-DBS.jpg
look at all that white space we are going to fill!

Reaction Score
Visitors often sit in the lower level endzone seats on the opposite end as well in the X-Y area. Also, upper endzone seats are the last to sell and it's doubtful BC fans would buy those up. Those sections were ghost towns for USC, can't imagine it'd be any different for us. Buy up there and you'll probably be among UConn people/empty seats.

Reaction Score
Just bought 18 for Navy game. Going to buy 10 -15 for BC next week. Just waiting to hear back from a few people. It would be a big statement if we can travel well for these games, especially the BC game. What a kick in the pants to BC, if get a significant number of UCONN fans to take over the joint

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hoping for the USF game in Tampa but my fall work schedule is a clusterf---k right now.

Reaction Score
Let's not wait. It will show our level of interest in the football program is growing, in anticipation of a great year--just in case "others" may be watching from afar.
I just bought 3 tix for Navy, 4 tix for Houston and USF, and 10 tix for BC.
It's time for us to make a statement.

Nice to see you chose your NAVY tickets!!!!

My neighbor was just telling me he lived in Annapolis and that the pre-game is awesome. He said they march in etc., so to go in early. I am excited for this game as it is finally close!

Reaction Score
Just bought five for the BC game. Too early to talk tailgate?
You can't tailgate at BC without a permit, which you can't buy through the school. Might be able to get one off Craigslist or something.

Reaction Score
Guys, don't forget Ryan Phalen has a bus trip up to BC, and the ticket is included, along with the tailgate, and you don't have to worry about driving home from Boston or getting a room!!!

Dooley

Reaction Score
Guys, don't forget Ryan Phalen has a bus trip up to BC, and the ticket is included, along with the tailgate, and you don't have to worry about driving home from Boston or getting a room!!!

Was just about to post the same thing. Tailgating is part of @Ryan Phalen's package.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
You can't tailgate at BC without a permit, which you can't buy through the school. Might be able to get one off Craigslist or something.
How about we just set up a tailgate in the T Stop Lot outside Boston and then hop on the T and ride in to the game! :D

Reaction Score
Here's the thing about this B.C. game. Other than perhaps Notre Dame, there should never be a bigger and more vocal visiting contingent than ours. I want game reports on all media platforms to comment on it. And let it serve notice to all who are "watching from afar" that playing UConn brings a significant increase in ticket sales and revenue to the home team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom