2015 Recruiting Thread | Page 64 | The Boneyard

2015 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Interesting. Ky signed the other OT from his school earlier.

Yup - George Asafo-Adjei .

They must have "lost" another target/offer on their list to someone else and are moving down their list...

That time of year - buckle up.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Reaction Score

They must have "lost" another target/offer on their list to someone else and are moving down their list...

So this makes one of Uconn's commits with an SEC offer. Would that be correct?

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
So this makes one of Uconn's commits with an SEC offer. Would that be correct?

Yep - Kentucky SEC but SEC none the less...

Reaction Score
njrivals1 8:45am via Twitter Web Client
OH OL Nolan Ulizio, a #UConn commit, has received an offer from #BBN (Kentucky)

Interesting. Ky signed the other OT from his school earlier.

>> "The offer was good but I'm committed to UCONN right now," Ulizio told CatsPause.com. Kentucky already holds a commitment from Ulizio's friend and teammate, George Asafo-Adjei. The UK commitment was one of the first to hear the news. "Yeah, he was really excited. It would be great [to play with him]. We are close friends and I enjoyed playing with him in high school." The lineman says that he could also play guard on the next level. He is unsure if he will officially visit at this time. "I'm with UCONN right now and I'm gonna talk to my family and coaches about this." <<

Foley better go pay a visit and bring the Undertaker as back-up.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score

14048.jpg

Reaction Score
@desmondconner: Less than a month from signing day several #UConnFootball recruits have been offered to join Power P5 programs but they're declining

kmurph said no thanks to syracuse. Ulizio has offers from Indiana and Kentucky.

Reaction Score
wait, we cant recruit P5 kids ..
That marks a B1G and SEC offer for a current Uconn commit. Good stuff. Speaks to the kind of kids the staff is targeting and convincing Uconn is the place for them.

Reaction Score
Hopefully Nolan is happy with his choice. He'll be in a great school with a chance to win and get a solid education.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Tyler Hudanick recently named UCF his leader.

Expect him to commit there after his official on the 16th.

Reaction Score
>> "The offer was good but I'm committed to UCONN right now," Ulizio told CatsPause.com. Kentucky already holds a commitment from Ulizio's friend and teammate, George Asafo-Adjei. The UK commitment was one of the first to hear the news. "Yeah, he was really excited. It would be great [to play with him]. We are close friends and I enjoyed playing with him in high school." The lineman says that he could also play guard on the next level. He is unsure if he will officially visit at this time. "I'm with UCONN right now and I'm gonna talk to my family and coaches about this." <<

From ToS

Earlier this week Ulizio picked up an offer. His growth might have something to do with that, both as a player and as a person. Once listed at 6-foot-4, 293 pounds, Ulizio is now reportedly 6-foot-6, 290.

Reaction Score
From ToS

Earlier this week Ulizio picked up an offer. His growth might have something to do with that, both as a player and as a person. Once listed at 6-foot-4, 293 pounds, Ulizio is now reportedly 6-foot-6, 290.

If he stays w/ UConn he will remain at 6'4" and be a 2 star. If he commits else where he will grow and be a 3 star. In all seriousness, he is listed at 6'5" 293 in rivals and 6'6' 280 in scout and 247. He got the offer because other guys went elsewhere.

Reaction Score
Was reported and posted about 2 days ago, in this exact thread. Just view the previous page.

I'm not going to comb through these threads to confirm what's been posted, if it's redundant, just ignore

Reaction Score
I'm not going to comb through these threads to confirm what's been posted, if it's redundant, just ignore
No, need to "comb through" it was just a few posts before yours. But I am glad you're interested. The ignore button has now been used. Thanks for the suggestion.

Reaction Score
Any danger losing a recruit who was tied to Foley, now that he's out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom