2015 IMG Intercollegiate Athletics Forum | The Boneyard

2015 IMG Intercollegiate Athletics Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I received an invitation to attend (at a price) this Sports Business Daily sponsored conference Dec 9-10 in NYC. I'm not going, but it's certainly an interesting confluence of the movers and shakers of college athletics. If you click on the Agenda and Speakers you'll see among them Mike Aresco and Warde Manuel. I don't understand why they didn't schedule a Boneyarder's forum to offer up "The Fan's Perspective on Pragmatic Solutions for the Future of College Football"-:).

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Conferences-Events/2015/IAF.aspx

The 2015 IMG Intercollegiate Athletics Forum Kicks Off in Two Weeks in NYC

Be sure to join us as the leaders of college sports
will explore the growth areas and emerging trends in intercollegiate athletics.

You will hear from a speaker faculty consisting of 73 industry thought leaders, including 15 of the Country’s top Athletic Directors.

Here’s just some of what’s on tap:

Featured Interviews with:

NCAA President Mark Emmert
Athletic Directors Association President & CEO Tom McMillen
Kansas State President Kirk Schulz
Former SEC Commissioner Mike Slive
Former NBA Commissioner David Stern

Big 5 Commissioners - Bob Bowlsby (Big 12); John Swofford (ACC) and Greg Sankey (SEC)
who will “Speak Out on Governance and What Autonomy Will Mean to Them.”

Specialty Sessions on:
1. Trends in Mobile Ticketing, Social Media Based Selling and the Secondary Ticket Market
2. Going Green: Implementing Sustainable Initiatives Associated with College Sports Facilities and Events
3. Fundraising and Development: Best Practices, Trends, Tools and Technology
4. Fan Analytics: Using Data to Generate More Revenue and Improve Upon the Fan Experience

Our annual “College Sports Business Headlines of the Day” will feature perspectives from NCAA; the American Athletic Conference (AAC); Northwestern University; Penn State University; IMG College and Learfield.

You’ll want to be in attendance as “College Sports Media Weigh in On the Future of Intercollegiate Athletics and What it Will Look Like in 5 to 10 Years.” And, you won’t want to miss the opportunity to network with the more than 400 intercollegiate athletic decision-makers who have already made plans to attend.

Reaction Score
I nominate Pudge to act as official Boneyard Ambassador/Delegate to this conference.:cool::D

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Mark Emmert is there? I think you're missing a perfect opportunity to attend and throw leftover Thanksgiving pie in his face.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Better take some pills - so much spin you'll be dizzy immediately.

Always a nice reminder we all really just exist to be monetized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom