2015/16 new kits | The Boneyard

2015/16 new kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Some interesting changes. I found something Tottenham and Arsenal fans may agree on....both of their away kits are awful. Spurs third kit went in a totally different direction. Southampton away looks like the Sounders, and Chelsea away reminds me of PSG away.

LINK

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
What's with all the neon green? I saw this on Swansea's away jersey but didn't know a bunch of others were doing the same. Gonna be painful on the eyes!

A few other notables...

- West Brom's red jersey with the cursive WBA on the chest is....interesting?

- I love Valencia's orange jersey!

- Juventus with the pink jersey? What??

Thanks for the link!

Reaction Score
Not sure why, but I kinda like Crystal Palace away kits. Watford home is sharp too. Some very interesting German uni's. Bayern away kit might as well be the German national team jersey, almost identical.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I like CP too.

Leicester seems to get it. Good stuff from them.

Reaction Score
No issue with the gunners home and away kits. The alternate kit, not a fan of at all.

The Chevy got smaller on the Man U kits, good. Tottenham reminds me of some French national kits, good, just another reason not to like them, LOL. There's a difference between Bayren and the German National team, did not know that :cool:

Reaction Score
What's with all the neon green? I saw this on Swansea's away jersey but didn't know a bunch of others were doing the same. Gonna be painful on the eyes!

A few other notables...

- West Brom's red jersey with the cursive WBA on the chest is....interesting?

- I love Valencia's orange jersey!

- Juventus with the pink jersey? What??

Thanks for the link!

Juventus has had a pink jersey for eons. I use to play for Juventus Redwood in the late 90's and we had pink jerseys. LOL

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Some interesting changes. I found something Tottenham and Arsenal fans may agree on....both of their away kits are awful. Spurs third kit went in a totally different direction. Southampton away looks like the Sounders, and Chelsea away reminds me of PSG away.

LINK
I kind of like our Away kit. Our 3rd kit really sucks though. I agree though your Away isn't right. Might look better on someone??? Never really liked UnderArmor anyway.

Reaction Score
I kind of like our Away kit. Our 3rd kit really sucks though. I agree though your Away isn't right. Might look better on someone??? Never really liked UnderArmor anyway.
No issue with the gunners home and away kits. The alternate kit, not a fan of at all.
Actually, we all agree (that can't be a good thing). The link provided above shows that Arsenal blue shirt with the three stripes down the bottom as the away kit, when it is actually the third kit. If they got rid of those three stripes down the bottom it would be a pretty sweet looking 3rd shirt - with the exception of the patch on the left chest of course ;).
Same thing with Spurs, IMO, if it was a solid dark blue I could get behind it, just don't like the color block look they put together. Wish they'd keep that slight pop of yellow in the away kit too.

By the way....27 more days until the season kicks off with Spurs at Old Trafford 7:45am!!!

Saturday Aug 8th
Spurs @ Man U
Bournemouth v. Villa
Everton v Watford
Leicester v Sunderland
Norwich v Crystal Palace
Chelsea v Swansea

Sunday Aug 9th
Arsenal v West Ham
Newcastle v Southampton
Stoke v Liverpool

Monday Aug 10
West Brom v Man City

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
By the way....27 more days until the season kicks off with Spurs at Old Trafford 7:45am!!!
We got the Supporters Shield the week before, so that will be fun.

Are you going to the MLS All-Star game?

Reaction Score
We got the Supporters Shield the week before, so that will be fun.

Are you going to the MLS All-Star game?
No, not a good date for me to get away from work. I am getting to White Hart Lane this season. Going to try and time it up with a Thursday-Sunday Europa EPL match for Spurs, and if one of the other London clubs are home Saturday, catch that too. Will be my first Spurs game. Just waiting on Europa schedules to be set to book it. I've got a ticket hook up, so can get to pretty much any game.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
No, not a good date for me to get away from work. I am getting to White Hart Lane this season. Going to try and time it up with a Thursday-Sunday Europa EPL match for Spurs, and if one of the other London clubs are home Saturday, catch that too. Will be my first Spurs game. Just waiting on Europa schedules to be set to book it. I've got a ticket hook up, so can get to pretty much any game.
Well that's even better. I still haven't gotten over to London for a game yet. On my bucket list though.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Ugh....Swansea had to open at ManU last season and came out with a win and this year we get the "honor" of opening at Chelsea....fantastic! Maybe we'll pull off the shocker!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Ugh....Swansea had to open at ManU last season and came out with a win and this year we get the "honor" of opening at Chelsea....fantastic! Maybe we'll pull off the shocker!
Sounds good to me. :D

Reaction Score
Thanks. The Norwich away kit is horrendous, going to look like a moving pile of puke during live action.
I don't mind Norwich away. Kinda like that green shirt. Their third kit however is AWFUL. I won't be able to watch them hungover.

Reaction Score
I don't mind Norwich away. Kinda like that green shirt. Their third kit however is AWFUL. I won't be able to watch them hungover.

Is stand corrected, it was the 3rd kit it was looking at, not the away kit.

Oh, Aston Villa's away kit looks like a referees kit. Newcastle's third kit is not bad looking at all. Also, who is the poser in Chelsea's home kit?

I do like the Gunner's away kit and may consider getting it. Their third kit is rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom