2014-15 UCONN Ticket Prices | The Boneyard

2014-15 UCONN Ticket Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
  1. Ridiculous article!!!! Ridiculous prices!!! and the reason I never use secondary suppliers.

Reaction Score
Regarding the article Nan posted today about UCONN men's ticket prices being 3X last year's, and womens 2X,
Is EasySeat purely secondary market, or is UCONN one of the direct ticket suppliers?

http://www.easyseat.com/uconn-womens-basketball-tickets.aspx
Isn't the reason primary ticket issuers (the teams themselves) are partnering with Stubhub and other secondary market brokers nowadays so they can benefit from the "supply and demand" pricing in the secondary market themselves? In other words, if the Yankees expect to sell out a big game, they can put some seats out for bid on Stubhub instead of settling for face value. And if an upcoming game is not close to selling out they can put the extra ridiculously-priced premium seats ($1500-3000) out on Stubhub for less than face value - like discounting airline seats to fill the plane.

I know EasySeat is a secondary market broker. My question is whether UCONN themselves supply tickets directly through EasySeat.

Reaction Score
My thoughts are these are all asking prices. They don't list sold prices so we have no idea at what price they might be selling tickets.

Reaction Score
My thoughts are these are all asking prices. They don't list sold prices so we have no idea at what price they might be selling tickets.
They are asking prices, and the sellers can change them if they don't sell and the time of the event gets closer. But they aren't negotiating with individual buyers. I think these asking prices are probably representative of actual market pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom