Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pos....Starter...Backup
PG.....Bazz...Samuel
SG.....Boat....Giffey
SF......Omar...Kromah..Tolks
PF.....DeAndre...Facey
C......Olander...Nolan..Brimah

If the lineup I predicted starts, I still see a problem rebounding the ball. Our forwards are more of a wing type and Olander maybe may get 5 a game if we are lucky. Will DeAndre play more of a post this year with our smaller lineup?

Will Nolan start over Olander? Or Omar coming off the bench for a bigger lineup that moves DeAndre to SF and Facey to PF?

This all hinges with Facey being eligible to play.

caw

Reaction Score
Pos....Starter...Backup
PG.....Bazz...Samuel
SG.....Boat....Giffey
SF......Omar...Kromah..Tolks
PF.....DeAndre...Facey
C......Olander...Nolan..Brimah

If the lineup I predicted starts, I still see a problem rebounding the ball. Our forwards are more of a wing type and Olander maybe may get 5 a game if we are lucky. Will DeAndre play more of a post this year with our smaller lineup?

Will Nolan start over Olander? Or Omar coming off the bench for a bigger lineup that moves DeAndre to SF and Facey to PF?

This all hinges with Facey being eligible to play.

Napier, Boat, Samuel
Boat, Kromah, Samuel
Calhoun, Giffey, Kromah
Daniels, Facey, Giffey, Tolksdorf
Nolan, Olander, Brimah, Facey

Calhoun may see some time at the two. Giffey likely won't play much two, Kromah is more likely to get minutes there IMO. The only starting battle right now is at center. The other battle is at SF between Giffey and Kromah.

Reaction Score
Giffey brings such value being able to back up Omar AND Daniels. Also, I read a lot on this board about how Daniels is gone after this year, the only way I see him as a lotto is if he becomes a defensive monster. Which is completely possible, he's got great instincts and wingspan for that side. It's pretty obvious our biggest question is Nolan and his improvement.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I'm hopeing brimah preforms well during his spot minutes,a shot blocking threat would be nice to see again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom