2013 Commitment Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2013 Commitment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Anyone going to fire up a separate thread for the young man? I'd like to greet him in style...

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
I took care of it. It's a nice boost for us at a time where we need a boost. Welcome to the Dog Pound, Krill the Thrill!!!

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
I just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on what they think will happen to Don Brown's three primary commitments (or at least the ones he's given credit for by Rivals): Hadley, Schafenaker, and Holines? Do we think they will all stay committed?

The one I worry the most about in that group is Holines, since he is from Springfield, MA, and he has already jumped once (from UMass). Would he jump twice, since BC is pretty local for him? I hope everyone sticks around...

Reaction Score
Worry more about Hadley. He is a FL kid who can falt out play. Holiness is familiar with the program; Hadley more with Don Brown.

pj

Reaction Score
Yes, and Hadley has been entertaining interest from multiple schools. ... What does the Rivals / UConnReport story on committed recruit reactions to Don Brown's departure say?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
-be worried about kyle and javon as they are fl recruits who db was in on
-be worried about holiness but not to much
-be worried about the dean connection blowing up in our face

Reaction Score
Yes, and Hadley has been entertaining interest from multiple schools. ... What does the Rivals / UConnReport story on committed recruit reactions to Don Brown's departure say?

Per JB:

"Holines added that he is still solid with UConn and will take his official visit on January 25th"

Hadley - "UConn still sits number one right now." Hadley did admit that he continues to hear from Tulane and Utah State, and that he will talk to his high school coach to help him decide if he might take another official visit." - Note Utah State just had a coaching change.

Fatukasi - "Coach Don was a great defensive coordinator and kept UConn's defense strong. I personally wouldn't want him to leave, especially since I'm going to be a part of that defense, but you know people move and hopefully the next guy can do just as good of a job, or even better than Don Brown."

Hank Hughes also has a relationship with Dean Football.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
@JStevens_9: Just committed to the Uconn Huskies.

This is Jalen Stevens.

Nice!!! Welcome to the Dog Pound, Jalen!!!

Big pickup for us. I think this is the last straw for me; I'm going to finally break down and get onto Twitter this weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom