2013 Commitment Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2013 Commitment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
its such a joke. kid had a handful of mac offers and a ruty offer. 5.3 is a insult to him. our class is doing well * wise overall. hell we usualy are full of 2 star no offer kids. 4 of the 8 kids who rivals gave a 2* rating to this year have other offers of our level or higher. we are doing well on the trail. the sites are seing it but not fully convinced yet. the other thing going on is if they gave joesph a legit rating a 5.4 2* or higher, then we would be in the top 50 classes which they dont want becuase we dont have a huge pay base like other schools i think...

there are a ton of measures i will look at in my review of this class on signing day. one of the major ones will be that so far 16 or the 18 kids we got have a 3* rating from atleast 1 site. thats a huge rise from the past.

You continue to do a great job in your recruiting analysis. Thank you again for all of your hard work.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
seeing a lot of good twitter noise from the gang visiting this weekend. hadley is coming! a bit worried about him...hope he brings dunn with...

Reaction Score
its such a joke. kid had a handful of mac offers and a ruty offer. 5.3 is a insult to him. our class is doing well * wise overall. hell we usualy are full of 2 star no offer kids. 4 of the 8 kids who rivals gave a 2* rating to this year have other offers of our level or higher. we are doing well on the trail. the sites are seing it but not fully convinced yet. the other thing going on is if they gave joesph a legit rating a 5.4 2* or higher, then we would be in the top 50 classes which they dont want becuase we dont have a huge pay base like other schools i think...

there are a ton of measures i will look at in my review of this class on signing day. one of the major ones will be that so far 16 or the 18 kids we got have a 3* rating from atleast 1 site. thats a huge rise from the past.

HfD, per Rivals writer, the ranking is just their 2 star BCS offer placeholder. He is being reviewed and the rating MAY change in next week or 2.

Reaction Score
Noel Thomas did an interview after the visit on Tos and he said he's going to enroll for the spring. This is great news cant wait to have him be a husky.

Reaction Score
Anyone think he has a chance to play right away? Especially with T.Jones transferring?

pj

Reaction Score
Don't know but Nick Williams graduates. If they continue to go with alternating groups (4 WR play, 2 on one series 2 on the next) then either Thomas or Dhameer Bradley may see time as freshmen.

Reaction Score
I don't see him playing right away. I know the staff is high on Gutierrez and Green. I think we saw progress from Davis and Phillips. And I think Bradley is a guy who can come in and play sooner that Noel. But I would love to be proved wrong.

pj

Reaction Score
Hopefully we'll pick up Rodney Whitehead who might be able to play right away. Or Jeune.

pj

Reaction Score
guys we will be fine at wr next year. no need to push any frosh. whitehaed if we land him will return kicks the minute he steps to campus. only reason he has a offer from us.

No need to push any frosh, but we definitely have a need for speed in the receiving corps. There was a distinct lack of separation from the defenders all year, and not much stretching of the defense.

Reaction Score
guys we will be fine at wr next year. no need to push any frosh. whitehaed if we land him will return kicks the minute he steps to campus. only reason he has a offer from us.

Have you seen the kids tape? Great vision, appears very fast and quite shifty. Love his moves. It would be big to pick him up and have him on special teams. Will he have two years of eligibility remaining? And same with Burlingame?

Reaction Score
Do you think any of the incoming freshmen will see the field?

pj

Reaction Score

Freshman -- I don't. I think Dhameer Bradley has a chance due to his speed as a slot receiver, he fills a need. But Lance Burlingame and at last one JUCO o-lineman should definitely see the field.

Reaction Score
Freshman -- I don't. I think Dhameer Bradley has a chance due to his speed as a slot receiver, he fills a need. But Lance Burlingame and at last one JUCO o-lineman should definitely see the field.

How many years will Burlingame have left?

Reaction Score

At this point in the commitment process, I agree with you PJ, 100%, I would also add that it is very likely that at least 1 incoming TE will hit the field immediately...

Reaction Score
Absolutely. Bradley for one. Burlingame (not a true frosh) another. I could see an OL pushing for time. Hadley at CB would be a stretch. But theis staff has made it clear that they want the kids they recruited out on the field. We saw a few this year, we will see more next.

Reaction Score
There will also be playing time for a pass rushing DE or a Corner if they are good enough to play right away.

Reaction Score
Just wanted to confirm. It seems that both Noel Thomas and Dhameer Bradley will be enrolling in January. Its good that
they will get a chance to play spring ball and go through the off-season conditioning program.

Are there any other recruits that also may enroll early?

Reaction Score
reading tweets I've gathered a couple things:

Sean Rubalcava (JUCO O-Line visited last weekend) - has us as his number one right now

Whitehead - taking an official to FAU this weekend, obviously loves being in Miami, but hoping that it a "nice place to visit, but not to live" when he leaves.....he is making his decision in two weeks

Reaction Score
Jimmy Hendrix@jayjetson2
Colleges still coming at me tulane just offered up...... Still on that #Uconn status

bjz5nh

Extremely high on this kid for '13... We need to solidify the CB position with the loss of BWW and Gratz....

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
lance got 3* ranking from espn, it takes them a while to rank jc players it always seems...
atleast 12 of our 18 commits right now have atleast multiple 3* rankings across the big 4 sites. almost every recruit has a 3* ranking from 1 of the big 4 sites. big improvements media perception wise on the trail continue. lets see how we close this out...

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox