2-Deep Released : Lets Obsess unhealthily about it | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2-Deep Released : Lets Obsess unhealthily about it

Reaction Score
I'm not saying he's switching QBs mid game....he's not that kind of coach....I'm saying that I hope that if Jack Zergiotis or Steven Krajewski struggle in the first game, that he doesn't instantly go with the other QB in game two. He's gotta let them take their lumps and get better. That's my hope.

He has, however, switched QBs mid-game when he has felt like it's the right move. He benched Frazer for Endres mid-game in 2010 at home against Vandy. He benched Pindell for Shirrefs mid game at home against Holy Cross. (Yes, years later I'm sure I got some of the spellings wrong. Sue me.) He does not do it willy nilly like P and DeLeon did, but when he thinks the team needs a change to win the current game he will do it.

Reaction Score
I remember the Holy Cross change. Worked like a charm, came back from what could have been an ugly defeat and won the game.

Reaction Score
Well, with P and Deleone it was different. They operated in a different realm of arrogance and incompetence.......god those guys stunk the joint up!

Reaction Score
He has, however, switched QBs mid-game when he has felt like it's the right move. He benched Frazer for Endres mid-game in 2010 at home against Vandy. He benched Pindell for Shirrefs mid game at home against Holy Cross. (Yes, years later I'm sure I got some of the spellings wrong. Sue me.) He does not do it willy nilly like P and DeLeon did, but when he thinks the team needs a change to win the current game he will do it.
I think he benched Mike Beaudry mid game too IIRC.

Reaction Score
I was talking with someone “in the know” about the team’s readiness for Saturday and how several players might perform. He then asked who I thought would be the QB taking the first snap of the game. I said I’d bet it’s Jack Zergiotis. He said “you’re on for $1”. He sounded pretty confident. Just another data point to throw into the mix.

Reaction Score
I was talking with someone “in the know” about the team’s readiness for Saturday and how several players might perform. He then asked who I thought would be the QB taking the first snap of the game. I said I’d bet it’s Jack Zergiotis. He said “you’re on for $1”. He sounded pretty confident. Just another data point to throw into the mix.
Whatever happens at QB come tomorrow, it's all good...

Reaction Score
I am gonna go out on a limb and guess that UConn will play with a QB. ;) One of the good things about this being a Friday is that tomorrow the speculation will end shortly after 11 Pacific Coast time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom