1st night info | The Boneyard

1st night info

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
The Blue vs. White scrimmage will headline the night's festivities. The men's and women's teams will be evenly divided amongst the blue and white squads. The scrimmage will consist of four 5-minute segments, with two segments featuring men's action and two featuring women's action.

Does this mean what I think it means? Does it mean also that we're firing the gymnastics guy, sidelining Coach Miller and naming Bunky lead recruiter -- and that a 6'11" man can be simultaneously present in two locations?

Reaction Score
The Blue vs. White scrimmage will headline the night's festivities. The men's and women's teams will be evenly divided amongst the blue and white squads. The scrimmage will consist of four 5-minute segments, with two segments featuring men's action and two featuring women's action.

Does this mean what I think it means? Does it mean also that we're firing the gymnastics guy, sidelining Coach Miller and naming Bunky lead recruiter -- and that a 6'11" man can be simultaneously present in two locations?
Oh boy, here we go

Reaction Score
Noticed they have a new selfie session. Does that replace the autograph session? My daughter loves collecting the posters and autographs. Does anyone have any more info on this?

Reaction Score
Well I feel much better about our chances of make a deep tourney run now

C

Chief00

When chief speaks people listen. ;)

Ha Ha - KO does listen to me after all - by choosing the more competitive approach. Men against men and women against women.
Actually, it may have come from a compromise in the Calhoun house - his wife wanted the women to play in the charity event - and he agreed it would bring in more tickets - but the game was not entirely coed / key parts of the game were men against men and women against women - probably a concession to Coach.

Reaction Score
Noticed they have a new selfie session. Does that replace the autograph session? My daughter loves collecting the posters and autographs. Does anyone have any more info on this?
Yes sounds like no autograph session this year and selfie session is limited to first couple hundred fans I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom