196 Hours till they open the gates! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

196 Hours till they open the gates!

Reaction Score
anyone know anything about the free tailgate flag they are advertising in the young alumni promo? I got my seasons months ago and have heard nothing until this most recent email.

Reaction Score
Next tailgate starts in 146 hours. Are you ready?

I really look forward to watching this team grow up....this is the part of sports I enjoy the most, the growth.

Watching a team get better and more excited about the way they are playing is what I really enjoy as sometimes they end up being better than they thought they would be because they are playing as a team.

Excitement before the first game grows to the point where I can't sit still anymore.

Reaction Score
Doesn’t “sneak up on me” I just mean it’s lame as hell. Give me all Saturday/Friday games.

Agreed. Friday would make all the difference. Especially for people with summer hours getting out at 2 or 3 o'clock. Stamford to Hartford commute on a Thursday evening is right up there with wanting to chug bleach.

Reaction Score
This thread reminds me of years ago going on vacation with young kids. "Are we there yet?"

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Agreed. Friday would make all the difference. Especially for people with summer hours getting out at 2 or 3 o'clock. Stamford to Hartford commute on a Thursday evening is right up there with wanting to chug bleach.

What? Friday would be much, much worse, traffic wise.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
If are going to drink bleach instead of going to the football game on Thursday, might I suggest you mix it with 25,000 or so gallons of water first. Liable to get a stomach or worse with any less (dependent on initial concentration, of course.).

Reaction Score
What? Friday would be much, much worse, traffic wise.

yea, but it's easier to take a half day on a Friday than a Thursday, so it wouldn't be during rush hour. Also, from a biased point of view, my office gets out at 1 on Fridays until Labor Day

PS.. it's not UConn.. BUT THERE IS COLLEGE FOOTBALL TODAY!!!!!

Reaction Score
Wait.... how can you make a Friday game but not a Thursday one?? Not saying your wrong on it being a rough time but aren't Thursday and Friday both work days???
Yes, but at least most people have Saturday off so I can enjoy myself without worrying about waking up at 5 am. Obviously Saturday noon games are most ideal.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Yes, but at least most people have Saturday off so I can enjoy myself without worrying about waking up at 5 am. Obviously Saturday noon games are most ideal.
Yeah I realized after I posted why Fridays were easier, hence why I deleted my response :).

Like I said, I wasn't criticizing you or anything. Was just curious the difference.

Reaction Score
Yeah I realized after I posted why Fridays were easier, hence why I deleted my response :).

Like I said, I wasn't criticizing you or anything. Was just curious the difference.
Lol no problem. I’m just being salty anyways. I understand we have these week 1 Thursday games for TV purposes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom