Nika 3 attempts...Saylor 1 attempt...lead the team at 100%
Paige at .814

Overall field goal percentage for team at .521
Paige at .558

Aaliyah and Liv over 60%

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Paige's 3-point percentage and other stats are truly amazing. But everybody already knew that. I'm just stating the obvious. We are seeing an extraordinary young woman playing basketball at the highest level.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Team trey percentage: .359
Paige at .576

Foul shots: team at .688
Nika 3 attempts...Saylor 1 attempt...lead the team at 100%
Paige at .814

Overall field goal percentage for team at .521
Paige at .558

Aaliyah and Liv over 60%
Are team averages including or excluding Paige??

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
68% on FTs. That hasn't improved at all this year, and that is a great concern. Too many great teams that we have to face in March, many close ones I imagine. I don't know what it will take, so what can they do? For one, and I mentioned it before, Nika has to shoot whenever she gets in the paint. She has only taken 3 FTs this year! She's the point guard for gods sake, that is inexcusable. For the others, they just have to concentrate. It's amazing, how many "bricks" I've seen at the FT line this year. Frustrating, but I will be calm when everyone can make at least 1 of 2.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
68% on FTs. That hasn't improved at all this year, and that is a great concern. Too many great teams that we have to face in March, many close ones I imagine. I don't know what it will take, so what can they do? For one, and I mentioned it before, Nika has to shoot whenever she gets in the paint. She has only taken 3 FTs this year! She's the point guard for gods sake, that is inexcusable. For the others, they just have to concentrate. It's amazing, how many "bricks" I've seen at the FT line this year. Frustrating, but I will be calm when everyone can make at least 1 of 2.
In the Saint John's game Nika got fouled in her shot, but no foul was called. She also got fouled on a rebound attempt, but no foul was called. If Nika just touches a player she gets a foul called on her. I believe that she gets upset sometimes because of the way the refs have been when it comes to the way fouls are called against and for her. Even Meg commented on the foul that wasn't called on Nika's shot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom