13pts in 3:30, then 31pts in 36:30 | The Boneyard

13pts in 3:30, then 31pts in 36:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
That is why this team is so frustrating. It's obvious how much potential is there in these guys. For some reason, they just can't keep momentum going when they get on a run. They are young, and think they can turn it on and off. They need to realize it doesn't work like that in basketball.

I feel like this team just needs to blow out a team and put up 90 before we see their confidence come back. Confidence is the biggest issue right now.

I haven't given up on these guys yet.

Reaction Score
Wow that's an interesting stat! And wasn't there a long scoreless drought as well?

UChusky916

Reaction Score
They were stuck on 13 and 15 for a while.

Hopefully the game yesterday was rock-bottom for these guys. Can it get any worse? No place to go but up, right?

For those 3:30 the team looked great, which is why I refuse to give up on these guys.

Reaction Score
Was it at the 3:30 mark that JC sat AD and put in AO? Nothing against Alex but why in the world would u disrupt the chemistry at that point? Between the lack of offensive sets and the constantly changing rotation, it's really not that surprising they haven't figured out a way to consistently put points on the board.

UChusky916

Reaction Score
Was it at the 3:30 mark that JC sat AD and put in AO? Nothing against Alex but why in the world would u disrupt the chemistry at that point? Between the lack of offensive sets and the constantly changing rotation, it's really not that surprising they haven't figured out a way to consistently put points on the board.

Boat picked up 2 fouls, one of which was total Stop.

Reaction Score

I missed the first 10 mintues of the game (yes, when uconn was leading), but my dad said the same thing last night when I called him for updates.

When I called this morning for our therapy session, he repeated his confusion about taking out AD for AO . . . .

Reaction Score
That is why this team is so frustrating. It's obvious how much potential is there in these guys. For some reason, they just can't keep momentum going when they get on a run. They are young, and think they can turn it on and off. They need to realize it doesn't work like that in basketball.

I feel like this team just needs to blow out a team and put up 90 before we see their confidence come back. Confidence is the biggest issue right now.

I haven't given up on these guys yet.
"Never Give Up Don't Ever Give Up!"
Putting the ball in the hoop = Pts. This is what they need!
No way they continue to have offensive games like this!

Reaction Score

There was also the consequences of sitting Ryan when he picked up his second file.

Napier came in and the offense stalled.

Also, when coach C had Ryan and Napier on the court at the same time, Ryan appeared to defer to Napier, IMO.

And we couldn't put the ball in an ocean, let alone the basket.

Peace,

John Fryer

Reaction Score
I thought RB's 2nd foul came a bit later, it did hurt though. His ability to push the ball had more of a positive impact than I thought it was going to. Hopefully that can continue.

Reaction Score
Yeah for like one possession Napier "tried" to "push" the ball. which consisted of him demanding wild outlet passes and dribbling out of control. I could never imagine him being so far from what he needs to be at this point. IT must be the ankle. Every since they started questioning leadership, * hit the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom