13 state products see time in UConn opener | The Boneyard

13 state products see time in UConn opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/2014/08/13-state-products-see-time-in-uconn.html

DT Kenton Adeyemi (Wethersfield): Had three tackles
QB Casey Cochran (Monroe): Started and was 17 of 31 passing for 171 yards with an interception
TB Max DeLorenzo (Berlin): Started and finished with a team-high 38 rushing yards
DB Chris DeBerry (Torrington): Saw time on special teams
CB Byron Jones (New Britain): Started and had five tackles
DL Sean Marinan (Higganum): Saw time on special teams
TE Sean McQuillan (Glastonbury): Started and had 33 yards on three receptions
TE Tommy Myers (Coventry): Had a three-yard catch
TB Arkeel Newsome (Ansonia): Ran three times for 10 yards, caught an 18-yard pass and had 49 yards on kickoff returns
LB/DE Cole Ormsby (Windsor): Had a solo tackle
LB Graham Stewart (Durham): Started, tied for the team lead with 11 tackles and forced a fumble
WR Noel Thomas (Norwalk): Had two catches for 18 yards and made a special-teams tackle
FB Matt Walsh (Madison): Saw time at fullback and the field goal, extra point, kickoff return, punt return and punt coverage teams as he recorded one tackle

Last edited:

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Yay. CT high school coaches are happy tonight.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
This is literally the only good thing that Pasqualoni brought to the program. Now, hopefully, we have someone in place that can put them in positions to succeed...

Reaction Score
TO: mr dan and medic

this sounds like yank conf to me/where is vinny clements when you need him

did new UCONN coach really play div I head bangin at iowa state? on tv he looked like a very youthful h.s. jr (on tv he looked about 150 lbs and very smiley and happy to chat with refs)

maybe he can do it with mirrors (maybe he needs to stop looking in the mirror or maybe he needs to gaze in mirror)

Reaction Score
TO: mr dan and medic

this sounds like yank conf to me/where is vinny clements when you need him

did new UCONN coach really play div I head bangin at iowa state? on tv he looked like a very youthful h.s. jr (on tv he looked about 150 lbs and very smiley and happy to chat with refs)

maybe he can do it with mirrors (maybe he needs to stop looking in the mirror or maybe he needs to gaze in mirror)

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul