13 Reasons Why | The Boneyard

13 Reasons Why

Reaction Score
Curious if anyone has seen this. I presumed it to be an uninteresting teeny bopper type before hearing a critic I respect give it praise. Well worth watching, I think. Executive produced by Tom McCarthy who directed Spotlight and irritated the entire world as the reporter in The Wire S5. The two young leads were quite good and the show captured my attention even though it was very sad.

The last episode disturbed the hell out of me, seeing the girl slit her wrists. Probably as uncomfortable as I have been in a while due to t.v./movie.

Reaction Score
I was going to watch it, got 5 minutes in, and fell asleep. I think it's going to be my next show. I'll try and finish it before The Leftovers season 3 comes out

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Starting tape 1 side B. This show is clearly designed to be watched in one sitting despite being like 11 hours long.

Reaction Score
Starting tape 1 side B. This show is clearly designed to be watched in one sitting despite being like 11 hours long.
I finished it in two days. There were times I wish I hadn't. remarkable show. Very much like requiem for a dream to me, as I am glad I saw it but I will never watch it again

Reaction Score
Curious if anyone has seen this. I presumed it to be an uninteresting teeny bopper type before hearing a critic I respect give it praise. Well worth watching, I think. Executive produced by Tom McCarthy who directed Spotlight and irritated the entire world as the reporter in The Wire S5. The two young leads were quite good and the show captured my attention even though it was very sad.

I felt physically ill watching that scene. It's the first time I've ever had to look away from a show or movie

Reaction Score
I felt physically ill watching that scene. It's the first time I've ever had to look away from a show or movie

It actually made me cry. Not bawling, but upper single digit tears, for sure. The issue hit home for me personally and you rarely ever see the actual act portrayed so realistically.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
This is the second Netflix original I've watched since Stranger Things. The first being the OA. I gotta say, it seems pretty apparent they are trying to recapture the magic in both subsequent series. In the OA with (spoiler) deprivation tanks and nose bleeds and magical powers (spoiler) and here with the 80s (at least faux 80s) music and racing around on a bike. Maybe I'm over thinking it.

Reaction Score
This is the second Netflix original I've watched since Stranger Things. The first being the OA. I gotta say, it seems pretty apparent they are trying to recapture the magic in both subsequent series. In the OA with (spoiler) deprivation tanks and nose bleeds and magical powers (spoiler) and here with the 80s (at least faux 80s) music and racing around on a bike. Maybe I'm over thinking it.
80s style is just in right now. Synthwave is making a come back.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Hard to watch at times. Almost feels like I'm watching an mTV drama but it's way better than that. 4 or 5 just brutal moments per episode. Her parents break my heart. Clay breaks my heart. Even Justin breaks my heart. The actress who plays Hannah is some of the greatest casting I've seen in a long time. Mostly I feel really glad that I'm a guy and got outta high school before smart phones were a thing.

Reaction Score
Just finished Zach's tape, this show has been really well done so far. Glad Tony's character and why he is involved is finally coming in to light, we had been trying to figure out his deal the last few episodes.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
As a 29 yr old man I am way to worked up over this show. I watched episodes 11-13 3x. One of the times because my fiancé doesn't know I watched without her haha. Some just incredible details.
Clay when talking about his parents:I'm never getting old.
Hannah: me neither
For some reason that was just so clever and agonizing to me. Also, Alex saying to Justin "if I kill myself do you die too?" Well Alex tried to kill himself (I don't buy Tyler theories) and Justin was walking off into the sunset with a gun. The Hannah and Clay at the party scenes were soul crushing. Felt so amazing that they were finally connecting because they were both obsessed with each other until you remember we know how this story ends. The music was incredible. I agree with people saying the middle dragged. IMO Zach and Sherri shouldn't have gotten a tape. She was a b!+ch to him and he legit was just being nice. Jeff's death was so terrible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom