12/19/17 game tickets? Is Viv | The Boneyard

12/19/17 game tickets? Is Viv

Reaction Score
I am looking around the internet for tickets for Tuesday's game vs Oklahoma at MSA. I have seen tickets available on Ticket Master and Vivid Seats. Are there any other places to find tickets? Is Vivid Seats a legit ticket seller? I need two tickets.

Reaction Score
I am looking around the internet for tickets for Tuesday's game vs Oklahoma at MSA. I have seen tickets available on Ticket Master and Vivid Seats. Are there any other places to find tickets? Is Vivid Seats a legit ticket seller? I need two tickets.
I got email yesterday. Check Uconnhuskies.com they had $17 tickets available. It directed you to Mohegan website.

Reaction Score
I got email yesterday. Check Uconnhuskies.com they had $17 tickets available. It directed you to Mohegan website.
Which directs you to ticket master in the nose bleed section which I'll take if I can't find anything else.

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
Which directs you to ticket master in the nose bleed section which I'll take if I can't find anything else.

Most internet resale sites carry the same unused seats, but there are some differences in what's available and both initial cost and service fees. I've used StubHub and EasySeat, the latter more often.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom