10 weeks without a bye = tired legs (Cincy) | The Boneyard

10 weeks without a bye = tired legs (Cincy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Watching Cincy last week for a portion of the USF game, they looked lethargic. I think we're going to see more of the same on Saturday. They are on their 10th week of football without a bye. On the road and in the cold. This is the exact same scenario we saw against Rutgers last year - RU was on their 10th week of football without a bye and sleepwalked through the 1st half before showing a pulse in the second half. I am hoping we can get the big uglies and the running game going, play stout D and tire their defense out.

Reaction Score
Also, Cincy's first road game since October 26. This will be only their third game on natural turf all year. Could make a difference.

Reaction Score
My concern is we have a D that left it all out on the field last week and got pretty dinged up. I hope they can bring the same level of intensity (remember they were coming off a bye week) and are as healthy all around. I think the shot at a bowl will keep them pumped along with a loud sell out home crowd.

Reaction Score
The seniors on D are still ticked off about not bowling last year. Expect them to leave it all on the field.

Reaction Score
I'd love to play Ole Miss and take swing at an SEC squad. Took out one. Lets Take out another. But first things first.

Reaction Score
Good points. I think we should also be helped by the unlikelihood Cincy would move up in the bowl pecking order with a win. To me they seem locked into Charlotte at best. We seem to have a lot of factors going for us on Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom