1 extra ticket to Army? | The Boneyard

1 extra ticket to Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm flying in solo from NC and would prefer to sit with fellow BY'ers. Thanks.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
NE Force,

Sorry I didn't reply earlier but you are more than welcome to join my tailgate. Blue lot, lots of flags flying. PM me and I'll provide my cell number.

I also found out a few minutes ago that two members of the tailgate dropped out so I have two additional tickets for the first takers. Sorry that you needed to pay for you ticket.

Reaction Score
Ffld - Thanks will do, but I have very limited internet access for some reason.

Reaction Score
NE Force,

Sorry I didn't reply earlier but you are more than welcome to join my tailgate. Blue lot, lots of flags flying. PM me and I'll provide my cell number.

I also found out a few minutes ago that two members of the tailgate dropped out so I have two additional tickets for the first takers. Sorry that you needed to pay for you ticket.

If you still have an extra I could put one to use.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Sanchez, At the moment it looks like all tickets are taken but send me a PM. I may be able to find someone who does have a spare. I also believe that anyone willing to make it to the stadium should be able to see the game.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
I have 2 extras right now. I tailgate at the Aircraft Club across the street. first back stop. I am the one with the UConn tent. I will hold them until 11am if anyone needs them.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I don't have any extras any more but I'll buy up to 4 tickets for anyone interested. You pick your seats and I'll pay for them (no club suite tickets please! :)). http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...pc=&caller=&appCode=&cgc=&prc=&ppc=&psc=&sm=1

If I can, I'll transfer them to your email to print at home. If I can't transfer, I'll print them out at home and hand them to you at the season ticket holder tent (where they are giving out the cups/hats...we never made it over there last week) at 9am. But I think I'll be able to transfer them to any email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom