0-3 | The Boneyard

0-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Yes, but there's a silver lining to this cloud...every loss is another nail in Pasqualoni's coffin.

Reaction Score
Why do we hang on to PP? At BEST, the guy is a stop gap, and an awful one at that. NO ONE believes in the guy. I was in the stands today, and even up 21-7, I don't think there was aUconn fan there that believed he would pull that one out. And it played out as such. The guy is is a bad bandaid at his best. It is the dark ages of Uconn football, the Uconn Athletic program and the longer it lasts, the more rides on Warde as the cultprit. Make a bold move donut boy - make people believe that you have the balls to invigorate a program that has hit rock bottom. If you're fine playing the status quo, then hire me - I'm just as capable with zero experience as an AD. What a sad state of affairs to have a guy like PP trolling the sidelines - he is a pointless experiment. Too old to take the program anywhere long term, too bad to do anything worthwhile in what will be a short stay. The mastermind behind his hire may have been one of the all time idiots in decision making/collegiate level. What in the world does this guy bring to a program that is in the state Uconn is in? A program that is in seedling stage needs someone up and coming, not someone that puts the state into hibernation.

At some point, he's going to lose the fan base entirely. You have some faithful that are hanging on by a loyal thread. That type of blind loyalty only lasts so long. Wake up, act now. Stop playing it so damn safe, the hole is already deep.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Yep, and the teams we have played this year are a collective 12-0 which, four weeks into the season, is actually kind of interesting. Of course, the best victory that any of them had was probably Michigan over Notre Dame (how did Michigan score 41 points on Notre Dame???). Maryland;s best win so far is against a pretty weak WVU squad and Towson's best win was against us.

p.s. not in any way defending being 0-3 or HCPP's performance. I wrote my letter to Warde at the end of last season asking for a new coach. If we lose to Buffalo next week, I'd be apoplectic if HCPP / GDL don't get fired immediately thereafter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom