0-2 | The Boneyard

0-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Post spy-gate, NE hasn't won the big one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Both games were winnable. Brady's arrogance screwed up both games, to some degree. Oh well. 3-4 in championship games. 3-5, if you includes the AFL. The Giants sure have their share of losses in championship games.

On the bright side, Patriots memorabilia will not go up more in value (making it harder to buy). I used to own two Brandon Jacobs Auburn game worn jerseys, though. Kinda wish I kept them.

Reaction Score
Post spy-gate, NE hasn't won the big one.
It's great the Giants won another Super Bowl, but what's the excuse this time for the Jets and other AFC teams that failed to reach the Super Bowl?

Reaction Score
Probably more karma than anything else. I mean if Welker catches that ball the Pats probably win.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
It's great the Giants won another Super Bowl, but what's the excuse this time for the Jets and other AFC teams that failed to reach the Super Bowl?

You mean AFC teams like the Steelers and Colts? I don't know.

Reaction Score
I guess now the Pats can say they lost two Super Bowls to the lesser Manning.

A truly unique achievement.

Reaction Score
Patriots were the better team. If Welker catches ball Giants lose. Giants fumbled three times, one recovery by Pats, Giants lose. After game Giants show zero class, never mentioning Pat's effort. Belichick is all class complimenting Giants.

Reaction Score
I guess now the Pats can say they lost two Super Bowls to the lesser Manning. A truly unique achievement.
Lesser by some score, but one Manning has twice as many Super Bowl championships and MVPs to his credit. Advantage Peyton?

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Patriots are sorely overrated, Brady gives the defense two points and a hail Mary interceptions and NE fans are still saying the Patriots were the better team! LOL

It's a good thing the game is played on the field instead of the of the minds delusioned New England fans.

Reaction Score
Patriots were the better team. If Welker catches ball Giants lose. Giants fumbled three times, one recovery by Pats, Giants lose. After game Giants show zero class, never mentioning Pat's effort. Belichick is all class complimenting Giants.

Giants executed pats didnt bottom line its a game of inches. How did the Giants not show any class Coughlin talked about how great a coach Bellichick is, Eli talked about how nervous he was at the end when Brady had the ball at the end, Chris Canty gave the pats credit congratulating them on their season, Steve Weatherford talked about how nervous he was when Brady had the ball at the end. You can hate the Gmen but you gotta give credit where credit is due dont be a .

Reaction Score
The Giants respect the Pats but they are not in awe of the Brady-Bellichick mystique they dont bow their heads to the media and are not afraid to speak their mind when it comes to their confidence.

Reaction Score
The Patriots aren't overrated. This regime has won three Superbowls. Three. And played in two more. Five superbowls under Brady and BB. That's remarkable.

And I'm a Giants fan. I have nothing but the utmost respect for the Patriots.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
The organization isn't overrated, this years team was overrated. They played the Giants during the regular season, they knew and were familiar with their opponent.

Brady/Belichek are 0-3 against the Giants in 4 meetings since the 2007 season.

Reaction Score
What the heck were you watching?

You can nitpick any little thing about any team that has won a chamionship in any sport. Your just an angry bitter fan that cant stand to see the Gmen win the superbowl. Every team will commit miscues its whether you take advantage of those miscues or not. You want to play the what if game alright what if Manningham makes that catch in the 1st half which would have given the Giants at least a 12-0 lead probably a 16-0 lead which was the play after the phantom holding call. The what if game goes both ways. I didnt even bring up the AFC Championship game what about the Lee Evans drop and the Cundiff shank but I wont do that because the Pats did deserve to win that game, they took advantage of miscues.

Reaction Score
The organization isn't overrated, this years team was overrated. They played the Giants during the regular season, they knew and were familiar with their opponent.

Brady/Belichek are 0-3 against the Giants in 4 meetings since the 2007 season.

How were they overrated? They were 15-3 heading into the Superbowl, and they were a slight favorite in the game (2.5, 3 points). A game they had the lead in until 1:04 remaining.

I don't think they were overrated at all. I think I saw more people picking the Giants in this one than the Pats.

Reaction Score
I wouldnt say the Pats were overrated its not their fault their schedule wasnt the strongest. Both teams in the superbowl had more heart then any of the other teams in the NFL, teams like the niners, steelers and ravens were a bunch of fake tough guys jacked up on roids.

Reaction Score
Nostical- the Giants are and have been one of the classiest organizations in the NFL. The won, so just let it go.

Reaction Score

Mind boggling post. Up on the stage I swear I heard a couple of references to the Pats. Coughlin went out of his way to give props to Belichick and the Pats. This sounds like your typical sour grapes post.

Reaction Score
I love Karma when it negatively affects the Patriots.

Agreed... I admit the Pats have a great squad... but IMO they got to the Super Bowl with a little luck involved. A Patriots team nowadays gets to the big game by beating the snot out of it's opponent... When the games are close (against formidable opponents ) usually they lose... The Ravens choked one away to them in the AFC championship game... Not trying to diss the Pats or anything, that's just been their m.o.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
They shouldn't have been favored at all when their record breaking tightend was less than 100%. This same tight end torched the Giants when the played in the regular season. And they were beat by the same team already at home? Wouldn't favoring them be overrating them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger