☑️ Arrive in Storrs, ☑️ Gear up ->Get to work | Page 2 | The Boneyard

☑️ Arrive in Storrs, ☑️ Gear up ->Get to work

Reaction Score
Is that the interior upholstery we're offering recruits in their new cars? It also looks like we have become Free Shoes U North.
Is that the interior upholstery we're offering recruits in their new cars? It also looks like we have become Free Shoes U North.

How dare you compare us to an unwashed, nay, FILTHY “school” below the Mason Dixon line.

Everyone knows that our student athletes attend this prestigious institution of higher learning due to our rigerous, yet fulfilling, course work and the wide array of cultural offerings in the greater Storrs metropolitan area.

Please do not besmirch our beloved Alma mater with such HOGWASH (pardon my french) ever again.

Good day, sir.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That’s a football practice facility dawg.
Actually, the facility is for all sports, though the practice field is obviously for football.

Kind of OT but: Do the Great Lakes actually have sandy beaches like that or do they truck it in? I've walked on some beaches in the Chicago suburbs, but never thought about until now?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Actually, the facility is for all sports, though the practice field is obviously for football.

Kind of OT but: Do the Great Lakes actually have sandy beaches like that or do they truck it in? I've walked on some beaches in the Chicago suburbs, but never thought about until now?

The lakes have real sand (Warren Dunes State Park - Wikipedia) but cannot speak for specific beaches like the one at Northwestern.

Reaction Score

They have a movie theatre basically to watch game film... I would be caught snoozing so many times in those seats lol.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Quite frankly, ready to roll. Will be up there later in week. Chief
Can you snag me a pair of them blue shoes with the bright red soles while you're there? Size 12.:rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom