► What? ... to name this conference? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

► What? ... to name this conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Most of my UConn fan friends think that the Big East Conference
will eventually change its name to conform to the realities of Geography.

My picks:

The All America Conference (AAC) Would come first in alphabetic conference listings.

The Big America Conference (BAC) Retains the "big"

You?

uconn-huskies-logo-291x300.jpg
Geography and Math stopped being relevant in College Sports when Penn State joined the Big Ten-----which was their official title for years despite having 11 teams and having schools from Minnesota to Pennsylvania. I remember Bob Knight ripping the Big Ten for the Penn State addition concerning travel.

Reaction Score
Geography and Math stopped being relevant in College Sports when Penn State joined the Big Ten-----which was their official title for years despite having 11 teams and having schools from Minnesota to Pennsylvania. I remember Bob Knight ripping the Big Ten for the Penn State addition concerning travel.

Are you always this late when you go to parties? :rolleyes:

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Are you always this late when you go to parties? :rolleyes:

It took me about 5 minutes to figure out that the poster was giving the OP advice on a something that happened almost 2 years ago...kinda like my wife... ;)

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I hate this f---er already.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The irony of it all is that he is trying to correct someone that accurately predicted that we would become the AAC... :confused:

Reaction Score
The irony of it all is that he is trying to correct someone that accurately predicted that we would become the AAC... :confused:
I am aware that this thread is 2 years old. Stay up tonight until about 3am & catch "Cold Case", my inspiration, then you will understand:). Ok to nit-pick the OP said the All America Conference when it actually, as we know is the American Athletic Conference.
I thought the thread was active again so I was trying to get a point across that conference names do not matter.

I think Fishy is the best Mod...... EVER!!!!

Now you will have to excuse me as a new episode of the Rockford files is on.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I am aware that this thread is 2 years old. Stay up tonight until about 3am & catch "Cold Case", my inspiration, then you will understand:). Ok to nit-pick the OP said the All America Conference when it actually, as we know is the American Athletic Conference.
I thought the thread was active again so I was trying to get a point across that conference names do not matter.

I think Fishy is the best Mod. EVER!!!!

Now you will have to excuse me as a new episode of the Rockford files is on.

The Rockford Files quip moved you back into my good graces far more than flattery ever will.

Reaction Score
Gampeltiles said:
I am aware that this thread is 2 years old. Stay up tonight until about 3am & catch "Cold Case", my inspiration, then you will understand:). Ok to nit-pick the OP said the All America Conference when it actually, as we know is the American Athletic Conference. I thought the thread was active again so I was trying to get a point across that conference names do not matter. I think Fishy is the best Mod. EVER!!!! Now you will have to excuse me as a new episode of the Rockford files is on.

This gave me the best chuckle I've had on this board in weeks. Rockford Files, lol.

Reaction Score
I thought I accidentally sorted the forum by "Title" instead of "last message", it took me two attempts of re-sorting before I realized someone brought this thread back to life...and then it made me sad .....

Loved the Rockford Files reference as well, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom