← Previous Post Next Post → UConn star PG Ryan Boatright shows out at Chicago Pro-Am (sick handle) | The Boneyard

← Previous Post Next Post → UConn star PG Ryan Boatright shows out at Chicago Pro-Am (sick handle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
im really excited for this team this year, regardless of ban or not... i really want them to win the big east title and say ... i cant wait to see omar and how boatright has improved... i hope napier becomes the floor general like taliek and marcus were

Reaction Score
I would think that every bball fan in Chicago knows his name, making him a Legend. He is no longer a BE virgin so I see a very productive season for him. He and Bazz will be breaking some ankles this season!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
He looks sick in that video. And it's not like some grainy video of a 7-foot German guy beating up 6'3" 17-year-olds either -- we've seen what he's capable of. What I like about that video is all the pull-ups. Of course we don't know how many he missed, but he seemed to have a great release on those shots.

Reaction Score
I'm just patiently waiting for the East Aurora Ryan Boatright to come alive ...

Reaction Score
Wow! Hopefully, he can do all of that for us this year.
On a side note, it looks as if he's sporting the Kemba look with that goatee.

Reaction Score
im really excited for this team this year, regardless of ban or not... i really want them to win the big east title and say ... i cant wait to see omar and how boatright has improved... i hope napier becomes the floor general like taliek and marcus were

I am excited for the year too... But have a look around the conference, great quality. I'd be pleased with a .500 season and growth from the key guys, particularly Daniels.

Add a few very nice recruits and then we can start talking BE title the season after...

Reaction Score
Excited as well. We have to take advantage of our H&H games .. 8 very winnable games. Cinci. Depaul. USF and Providence. Couldve been a lot worse for us.

Also, an opportunity to win in an early season tournament ... Confidence booster

Reaction Score
I am excited for the year too... But have a look around the conference, great quality. I'd be pleased with a .500 season and growth from the key guys, particularly Daniels.

Add a few very nice recruits and then we can start talking BE title the season after...
If Boatright & Napier are around for their Junior and Senior years it will be revenge like you have never seen it before in college basketball. It will be a flat out inspirational run to the Final 4 ending with the nets around Boatrights neck.http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/04/02/arlington-cowboys-officials-prepare-to-host-2014-final-four/

Our back court with Omar, Bazz & Boat will be the best in America! It will be very very UGLY for other teams (EMPHASIS ADDED). JMHO

Reaction Score
I just hope that nobody bought him a bottle of water at any of these games...we don't need to give the NCAA ANY reason to start snooping around again...

It's the NCAA, they don't need a reason other than he plays at UConn :)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Looks like he's been hitting the weights over the summer.

Reaction Score
is it just me or does he look a lot like kemba? i think it's a combination of the goatee and midrange pull-up.
Couldn't say any better. The comparisons are dead on with the facial hair and the pull up.

Reaction Score
I love your dry sense of humor & your handle pic with the 2 chicks! hahahahaha! Nice!

Blue, not just 2 attractive chicks, but 2 attractive chicks making a makeshift Ray Allen sandwich from "He Got Game"...

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
RB looking good. I hope he continues to finish like that inside and has the floater and pull-up game going from 17 feet and in. I really hope he doesn't fall in love with the contested three or start feeling a lot of pressure to prove that he is a 3 point threat.

Can't wait for the season. If he plays consistently well and makes a few spectacularly plays like in that video, and the team excels, I would have no problem with him turning pro after the season.

Reaction Score
RB is great when Shabazz is with him out there. Got a bit sticky when he was alone the last few games. Not his fault though, he's one if my favorite players. I feel like he benefits from KO giving him a longer leash than JC would have.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
RB looking good. I hope he continues to finish like that inside and has the floater and pull-up game going from 17 feet and in. I really hope he doesn't fall in love with the contested three or start feeling a lot of pressure to prove that he is a 3 point threat.

Can't wait for the season. If he plays consistently well and makes a few spectacularly plays like in that video, and the team excels, I would have no problem with him turning pro after the season.

That thread is from August, 2012.

Reaction Score
:eek:....wtf

The kid is talented as hell, slick as anyone we had. The thing that will define him even more I believe is that nice mid range, pull up jumper in the lane. That's bread and butter for him and should be his go-to rather than trying to over penetrate. Should be fun..............thanks for digging into the archives!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom