“Shabazz was the best player I played against “ kasey hill - Florida | Page 2 | The Boneyard

“Shabazz was the best player I played against “ kasey hill - Florida

Reaction Score
I remember seeing video of Shabazz after he committed to UConn and he shot deep 3's so confidently. I was glad we added him. He turned out to be not only a great shooter but a great leader and provided some of the best moments ever from a UConn basketball player. He is my favorite Husky of all time.
He was the best defensive pickpocket I ever saw, among other things.

Reaction Score
What I love and miss about Bazz is his leadership. He was a coach on the floor his senior year. Her had a certain calm and confidence that if we needed a win, dagger or to stop a run he could be depended on to deliver what's needed. Players also were made better playing with Bazz. His fearlessness was transmitted to his teammates.

Best Leader for UConn ever (credit to his mentor Kemba).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
a punctuated anagram for "Dakich" would be, "Ha, dick!"
How You Doin Hello GIF by SVT

DALTX

People better get us now ... because it's coming
Reaction Score
Bazz is the Husky GOAT. Understand that some players maybe had more talent or strength or size, and that enabled them to advance early to the League, but Bazz gave us four years as a Husky and two Nats. Plus all the other accolades mentioned before this post.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Napier is my son's all time favorite UConn player (in my opinion, a great choice considering his age & what he was able to witness).

While I don't believe he was our best player ever, I could argue that he had the best career at UConn.

He was as important in our fourth title run as anyone was in any of the other three and his second biggest role in a title run far exceeded anyone else's second biggest.

I still remember the spring of 2010 when a couple HS aged PC fans littered our prior board with smack on how we lost out on a number of point guard & combo guards we were looking at. They claimed we had to settle for Napier. I'll settle like that any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Bazz is the Husky GOAT. Understand that some players maybe had more talent or strength or size, and that enabled them to advance early to the League, but Bazz gave us four years as a Husky and two Nats. Plus all the other accolades mentioned before this post.

It’s definitely between him and Tyler Olander.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom