“It’s inconceivable what this team has been through” | The Boneyard

“It’s inconceivable what this team has been through”

Reaction Score
2023 is a new year and wish everyone is healthy ~~~ no injury
AMEN!! 2022 was a nightmare for Uconn and I pray 2023 will break the streak of bad luck that has befallen this team. This is the year we will have Azzi, Caroline,Ice,Ashlynn,Paige,Aaliyah,Aubrey,Nika and the rest of the team. I am dreaming of a Conference Championship and a Final 4 appearance to end 2022's year and the beginning of 2023's year and the prospect of an undefeated season and Championships to finish 2023. Uconn will have the firepower and defense to do this. I can dream. GO HUSKIES!!!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
And now the DePaul game on Sunday is postponed due to the lack of healthy players. Now, Aaliyah and Ayanna are not available for the game. :(

Where are the Twitter users to keep us posted???????

Reaction Score
Since 2015-2016 there has been so much incredibly bad luck and fluke stuff happening, you wouldn't believe it even if it was from a DC Marvel Movie.

Reaction Score
Has anything like this ever happened before? This is unbelievable. Never heard of anything like this. In any sport.

Reaction Score
539DD30D-C401-4828-BAAC-64E62A356F78.jpeg

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
There have been many postponed games this year, DePaul vs UConn is just another one added to the list. Some of the postponed games ended up being cancelled because they weren't Conference games. UConn may have to cancel either one of the two remaining non-conference games to get this one rescheduled.

Reaction Score
Anybody have the address of the athletic department? I think we need to start sending garlic, four leaf clovers, horseshoes, and any other lucky items we can find.

But really I just feel for these women. They’re students, too, and I’m sure the injuries, rehab, etc. are stressful and draining. Not to mention they all signed up to play basketball—a sport they clearly love and have devoted so much time and energy into—and have to watch on as the rest of their team plays. Here’s wishing for good health for them!

Reaction Score
Anybody have the address of the athletic department? I think we need to start sending garlic, four leaf clovers, horseshoes, and any other lucky items we can find.

But really I just feel for these women. They’re students, too, and I’m sure the injuries, rehab, etc. are stressful and draining. Not to mention they all signed up to play basketball—a sport they clearly love and have devoted so much time and energy into—and have to watch on as the rest of their team plays. Here’s wishing for good health for them!
It’s hard to believe! We have two most heralded basketball players coming out of high school in Paige and Azzi and it seems they have missed more games then they have played in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom