“I’m going to Texas” [merged thread] | The Boneyard

“I’m going to Texas” [merged thread]

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
What a special treat for Daniela, what a special treat for the team, what a special treat for us fans. Thanks for posting this. How can you not love our young ladies?

Reaction Score
One thing you try to convince young adults who play this game of is that there are always a lot of young eyes on you, watching not just how many points you score, but how you carry yourself on the floor, how you react to good and bad, and what kind of person you are off the floor. That is how they decide who to look up to, who becomes their hero. This group makes it hard not just to look up to them for how they play, but more importantly who they are as human beings. JMO

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
One thing you try to convince young adults who play this game of is that there are always a lot of young eyes on you, watching not just how many points you score, but how you carry yourself on the floor, how you react to good and bad, and what kind of person you are off the floor. That is how they decide who to look up to, who becomes their hero. This group makes it hard not just to look up to them for how they play, but more importantly who they are as human beings. JMO
They are great kids, and we have CD and "they" don't!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I have no clue as to the back story with the young lady but why does it not surprise me it is about doing for “someone else” with this team!! ?????

Reaction Score
Thank you very much!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom