‘Twas the Night Before Basketball | The Boneyard

‘Twas the Night Before Basketball

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNot a creature was stirring....

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
NNNNNNNNNNN....not even a blue devil...

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
This can not turn into a “what if” type season. We need to play this year, just give every student athlete t.

Re-entering the BEast with this young, talented, deep team with our young up-and-coming coach in his 3rd year finally with his own guys. We won’t get another storyline like this in our lifetime.

Reaction Score
This can not turn into a “what if” type season. We need to play this year, just give every student athlete t.

Re-entering the BEast with this young, talented, deep team with our young up-and-coming coach in his 3rd year finally with his own guys. We won’t get another storyline like this in our lifetime.
Agree 1000%. This Covid situation could not have come at a more inopportune time for us. I hope they can finish the season and everybody involved with the sport stays safe and healthy. Im excited for the season, but like Hurley said in his conference call yesterday, It feels different. I know its for everybody's safety, but its a shame that we couldn't have fans in attendance for our first season back in the Big East. Those crowds would have been electric all season long.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thought I’d post this here. It’s a piece on how programs have adjusted post-covid, with quotes from Dan and Tom about scouting the Big East during the shutdown:

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I don't think I've ever been this excited for a season opener before.
Agreed. I’ve never been looking forward to a CCSU matchup quite like this. Let’s go!!!!

Reaction Score
Was really looking forward to seeing Tyreese. Guess we gotta be patient. At least we get our first glance at Andre J

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom