‘Looking forward to the grind’: Geno Auriemma | The Boneyard

‘Looking forward to the grind’: Geno Auriemma

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score

“I’m looking forward to the grind, it’s gonna be hard,” Auriemma said before practice Friday. “We’re in for a rough ride, but I think the challenge is what everybody’s geared up for. So I’m excited about that, because for the first time in a long time we’re going to be going into games where we’re not the favorites by a longshot. … There’s a lot good teams out there, and they happen to be on our schedule.”

"You have to play with what you have, so given this is what we have, we can win. We got to play a little smarter than everybody else, we gotta make sure we make great decisions, that we’re in the right place at the right time and then we execute what we’re supposed to execute."

"Mühl said. “I feel like we have a lot of assets that can help us be great this year. What I think is that the strength of this team can be is everybody knowing their role."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I love it! The Challenge. Coach hit the nail on the head. That is why players come to UConn and play for Coach. They want that challenge. That want to be pushed (challenged) to be legendary. We got the players. Now they just have to believe in themselves. Play with confidence. Play with toughness. As the kids say these days, we got to want that smoke from other teams and respond. Nothing is going to be easy or handed to our beloved UConn program. The ladies will have to go out there and take it. I am fired up about this squad.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Getting ready.

Roller Coaster Drinking GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members