Serena against the field; Gotta love it!
Minnesota, this year, has to become Maya's team.
Just incredible how much women's tennis has changed in a short span of time. Back in her day, I thought Martina was incredibly powerful.
15. If Waquoit's and Geordi's answer to #15 is correct, I am claiming foul and request an inquiry.
20. Bill Shoemaker
Get well Buddy. Truth be told, I was afraid to open the thread for fear of reading unbearably sad news.
6. A horse race in which the horses with better recent form are assigned higher weights than other horses in the race. In a perfect scenario, the...
Hopefully, a few of these players will advance to challenge at the elite levels of professional tennis; Now dominated by non American players.
It's Carla Berube and I have not a clue about her being an eerily spitting image of Sue Bird. First of all, Ms Berube is older, they did not west the...
She had a very nice run. Had she not started out so slowly her freshman year at UConn, she might have been vying for a spot on The Wall; A very nice...
17. Bernadette Dorn
22. Wichita State
4. If You Don't Know Me By Now - Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes, covered by U2, wiritten by Gamble & huff during a very prolific stage of...
Plus, it was a different time. Ms Evert was the media darling at the time. Having a child would have been a public relations disaster in the...
I am hoping that the storylines in the books are not followed too faithfully. One or two happy outcomes could not hurt.
15. Jimmy Doolittle
10. Woody Allen
Interesting article addressing the issue raised by young Curry's ascent:...
My mother played in the 40's; 6 on 6; 3 in the front court, 3 in the backcourt who defended the other team's frontcourt players.
1. Yummy, Yummy, Yummy - Ohio Express
2. Ben- Micheal Jackson
3. ABC - The Jackson Five
4. In the Summertime - Mongo Jerry
5. All of Pat Boone's...
1. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel
2. The Long and Winding Road - The Beatles
3. Stoney End - Barbra Streisand
15. Funny Girl
25. A reddish colored horse
5. Spike Lee
6. Capturing all 13 hears and the queen of spades in hearts.
9. Farah Fawcett
13. Mickey Rourke
14. Drowning in a Sea of Love - Tyrone Davis
17. The Satanic Verses
21. Suzie Quatro played in Ritchie's band on Happy Days.
4. Frank Robinson - Cleveland Indians
5. League of Nations
11. Bob Dylan
12. When police walk arrested suspects...
Great recommendation, Kibitzer. The book was thoroughly enjoyable, and, incredibly educational and enlightening.
I have always admired strong...
The question really is Mr. DiMauro's perspective. Connecticut lost to a lower seeded Atlanta Dream in the first round two years ago, and last season...
Satch Sanders was a heckuva ballplayer back when NYU played serious basketball. But imagine Satch trying to play power forward today at his size.
The rules committe did not disqualify Tiger Woods, why in the world should he disqualify himself? The penalty for an incorrect drop is two strokes....
1. More people are playing the game
2. Better athletes are playing the game
3. Stronger athletes are playing the game
4. Defenses are much, much...
4. School bus
6. Ballet dancing
8. On stage. Isn't that his band.
10. Defense of Marriage Act
Congratulations to both Coach Hatchell and to Coach Staley.
900 wins is 900 wins. It would not look good if the Hall of Fame omitted coaches with...
I've been busy. No time to read the analysis or through the thread(undoubtedly, it is all good), and there is no prediction thread up, so here is...
That is classic.
Absolutely love it.
Separate names with a comma.